Sunday, January 20, 2013

Normal...

Last night was one of those nights where Connor just can't get comfortable. You can see he is hurting and the only way he can express that is to beat the crap out of me. He can't verbalize what is going on, he just knows he doesn't like it. I take him downstairs on nights like this so no one else gets woken up. It's frustrating...all I want to do is make him feel better. If I can just take on his pain myself. But I can't. All I can do is rock him and tell him it's him and me and it'll be okay. I was thinking about it a lot during this. This kid has no clue what it's like to be normal. All he has known from day one is pain. Headaches, neck pain and horrible pressure in his head. Maybe not all day everyday, but more often than he should. This SUCKS. I am getting more and more anxious for his MRI on February 18th. I want more answers. From there, we find a way to fix it. Until then, all you can do is take the nights like the last one at a time.

You and me kid...

No comments:

Post a Comment